• What is Rapid City Exchange?
• Is Rapid City Exchange FREE?
• Do I have to register to use Rapid City Exchange?
• How Do I Create A New Account?
• How Do I Post An Ad?
• How Do I Check My Messages?
• How Do I make Changes to my Ad?
• Once I post my ad how long will it stay active?
• How Do I Change My Account Information?
• How Do I contact the owner of an AD?
• Can I include personal contact information in my postings?
• How Do I pay for a featured AD?
• What should I do if I suspect a fraudulent seller?
• How can I avoid a fraud?
• What kinds of postings are not allowed?
Q: What is Rapid City Exchange?
A: A One Stop Shop for the local Rapid City Community to Buy, Sell, or Advertise!
Q: Is Rapid City X FREE?
A: YES! It’s 100% FREE to buy or Sell. It’s completely your choice to upgrade your AD.
Q: Do I need to register to use Rapid City X?
A: Yes and No…You will need to register to contact a seller or post an ad yourself. You do not need to register to browse the site.
Q:How do I Create a New Account?
A: Click the Create a New Account Button on the top right side of the Main “Home” page.
Q: How do I post an Ad?
A: Once you have created an account and are logged in you can easily post unlimited ads for FREE! On the Main “Home” page there is a button on the top right of the screen labeled Post a Free Ad. Click this button and fill out the information!
Q: How do I check my messages?
A: While in “My Account” there is a tab on the left side labeled My Messages. Click this tab and all of your messages will show up!
Q: How do I make Changes to My Ad?
A: While in My Account, Click the tab on the left labeled My Ads. Once you click the tab all of your ads will show up in a list format. Next to your ad you will have the option to edit or delete your ad!
Q: Once I post my AD how long will it stay active?
A: All ads are active for 45 days. After the 45 days is up it will expire and you will be required to re-submit your ad.
Q: How do I Change My Account Information?
A: In My Account you click Edit my Account information.
Q: How do I contact the owner of an AD?
A: “Click Reply to this Ad” in the ad information
Q: Can I include personal contact information in my postings?
A: Yes you can. You can include your address, name or phone number. Posting these things on your ad is 100% completely up to you and is not mandatory and not recommended by the staff of Rapid City Exchange. Use the message system to speak with potential buyers and sellers but always be cautious! We are not held accountable for any wrong transactions or dealings with other people etc.!
Q: How do I pay for a featured ad?
A: After clicking the box for featured ad on Step 4 Upgrades you will automatically be taken to the Paypal Secured site. You DO NOT need a paypal account to pay with debit or credit card.
Q: What should I do if I suspect a fraudulent seller?
A: Flag them!
Q: How can I avoid a fraud?
• Be cautious when giving out personal information!
• Meet during daylight hours where there are other people surrounding your Exchange.
• If it sounds to good to be true….It most likely is! Do your research on the item!
• Be careful with any transaction that will not deal with cash and is asking for some type of down payment!
Q: What kinds of postings are not allowed?
•Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
•All types of illegal services and products.
•Fireworks or Explosives
• Personal Ads, Personal Financial Records or Personal Information
• Items which encourage illegal activity in any way
•All types of Pornography
•All types of offensive material
•Pictures or images that contain nudity
•Tobacco Products and Alcoholic Beverages
And much more! If you have questions CONTACT US! RapidCityExchange.Com has the right to delete all or any ads of choice if we believe it is not allowed for any reason!